Pastor Robert’s Tips
- Panning creates the feeling of life, of movement
- When there is a new part of the song, change the camera angles on the beat
- Don’t stay on instrument shots too long. If they are short – they can add color… if they are too long it becomes stagnant.
- Look at what’s behind the subject you are shooting.
- Hear and see together. Don’t let them conflict.
- Get more shots of singers and srpinkle in musicans.
- Whatever is primary that you hear, let it be seen.
- Change camera angles on the beat.